- A structurally and dimensionally stable floor system where players perform better with less fatigue and less chance of leg and ankle injuries.
- Factory assembled, built and designed according to your colors, logos and game line marking… ready for immediate play and use.
- Fast and easy installation set up and removal – ideal for multi-event facility.
- Flexibility and handling of the portable/sectional floor system turns your facility into a qualified sports hall in a matter of a few hours.
- Allows the facility/coliseum to schedule multi-purpose events within the same day.
- Standard & Special sizes, suitable for Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Netball, Badminton and other multi-purpose sports activities.
- Designed to be easily and quickly installed over concrete, synthetic or appropriately insulated ice arena surfaces.
- The portable floor panels use American Northern Hard Maple or European Nordic Beech, Maple, or Ash that are factory assembled over a structural subfloor system and that is lighter weight and easy to handle for installation and removal
- The sub-floor fastening/locking “Inter-Locking System” (hidden) ensures control of expansion due to normal changes in humidity, for a tight fitting and level-playing surface.
- This special hidden inter-locking system leaves the surface free of nails and locking hardware for greater safety.
- Court sealants, finishes and game line marking paint according to international standards and federations (optional perimeter paint, logos, lettering available).
- Safety perimeter ramps available for easy on and off the court access.
- Transportation & Storage carts accessories available for easy handling.
Send Me More Information